JOTF Sponsor Partner
Interested in becoming a JOTF Sponsor Partner? Here’s how your sponsorship supports JOTF’s work on behalf of low-wage workers:
- $30 covers the court filing fee for criminal record expungement in Maryland
- $100 secures supplies for our all-night community resource clinics
- $225 provides driver’s education for BetterU participants
- $250 provides a full, brand new set of industry-approved starter tools for a BetterU graduate
- $275 provides OSHA/First Aid/CPR/Flagger certification for one (1) BetterU participant
- $500 could provide a cash bail to an individual through JOTF’s Community Bail Fund
- $1,000 for emergency legal services support to a Marylander worker criminalized as a result of their poverty
- $3,500 to sponsor a BetterU Secured Loan*
- $5,000 provides pretrial wrap-around services, including transportation costs to and from pretrial meetings and court, courtroom attire and lodging where needed to one of our bail fund recipients.
*In an effort to align access to both capital and transportation for our program participants, each BetterU graduate is eligible for a JOTF-secured loan for up to $3,500 that can be used toward a car purchase or housing assistance. The graduate receives financial case management supports to ensure timely loan payments and to increase their financial literacy as they chart their path towards economic stability and security.